As an avid gamer, you depend on the Acer Predator Sense app to maximize your computer’s performance. Unfortunately, PredatorSense may fail to launch at some point.
So, how do you fix an Acer Predator Sense not launching problem? Keep reading to find out some quick fixes for Acer Predator Helios 300 Predator Sense not launching.
Fixes For Acer Predator Helios 300 Predator Sense Not Working
Rebuild PerfCounters Libraries
Predator Sense won’t launch if there is a problem with perf counters in Windows. As such, you’ll need to rebuild your Perfcounters library. Here is how to do it:
- Open Task Manager and close all predator instances.
- Click Windows key + S and type CMD. Right-click on the best result and select run as administrator.
- If you have a 32bit Windows, change your directories by typing cd c:\windows\system32
- For 64bit Windows, type cd c:\windows\SysWow64
- Now run the lodctr /R command to rebuild perfmon counter libraries.
- Keep running the command until you get a “Successfully rebuilt performance counter setting from system backup store” message.
Now try launching the Predator Sense app, and it should work
Uninstall & Reinstall The App
- Launch Task Manager and close all Predator files running.
- Go to Control Panel and select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on Predator Sense and select Uninstall.
- Wait for the process to complete and delete all Predator Sense files.
- Restart your computer and head to Acer’s Drivers & Manuals Page.
- Key in the details of your Predator Helios 300 and click find.
- Now expand the Applications category and download the latest version of Predator Sense.
- Install the app and try launching it once more.
PredatorSense not launching can be a frustrating experience. Luckily, you can solve the problem with either of the two fixes. If none works, try running PredatorSense in Compatibility Mode.