If you don’t have a budget for a laptop or PC. Tablets are a great affordable alternative device to play Runescape. Can I play Runescape on a tablet? Yes and no. Here’s why.
Can You Play Rs3 On Tablet?
You can play RS3 on tablets that meet the system requirements of Runescape. Below are the minimum system requirements for the game:
- Android | 8.0 or later, 2GB RAM, OpenGL ES3
- iOS | 13 or later
- Free storage required: 3.5GB – 5GB
Can You Play Runescape On Amazon Fire Tablet?
To play Runescape on an Amazon Fire tablet follow the instructions below:
- Go to Settings > Security > turn on Apps from unknown sources.
- Download the Google Services apps here. You need Google Play Store and Google maps for it to work. Open the APK file and install it.
- Download the Google Play Services APK file here. Open the APK file and install it.
- Download the Google Manager app here. Open the APK file and install it.
- Download the Google Play Store app here. Open the APK file and install it.
- Open Google Play Store, search and install Runescape.
- You can now play Runescape on a Fire tablet.
The steps listed above may or may not work. For best results make sure you have the newer Amazon fire tablet or recently updated Fire OS.
Can You Play Runescape On Kindle?
No, Amazon Kindle is not recommended for Runescape. Amazon Fire tablets are the better option for Runescape mobile.
Can You Play RS3 On iPad?
To play Runescape on an iPad it has to meet the minimum system requirements of RS3 to run the game. An iPad that has iOS 13 or later will run RS3 without any problems.
Android tablets and iPads that meet the minimum system requirements can run and handle Runescape 3 and OSRS without any problems.